The Team Leader is responsible for assisting in the leadership of the multi-shift Customer Care Centre by providing and supporting exceptional customer service, fostering an environment of high employee engagement and morale and creating operational efficiencies with a focus on minimizing costs and maximizing revenue. The Team Leader may assume the role of Manager, Customer Care Centre in the event of an absence, as required.
The Team Leader manages the Customer Service Agents, monitors and oversees the daily operations, tasks and responsibilities as well as handles escalated customer complaints.
The Leads are passionate, professional and technology savvy team members who have the ability to create the finest experiences for our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Team Lead / Supervisor in a customer service operation.
- Completion of a diploma or certificate in a relevant field.
- Basic cannabis knowledge.
- Preference may be given to those candidates with experience in a call centre environment.
- May be required to work a variety of shift patterns; Available to work a rotating roster, including evenings and weekends.