Our client is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. They are a dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer.
Team members are responsible for following the defined operation standards that support the maintenance of live plants. With an eye for quality, team members ensure that the product meets strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws, regulations and/or standards
- Cannabis plant maintenance including cloning, feeding, transplanting, staking and pruning
- Harvesting of Cannabis plants
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning (pots, stakes, etc.)
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required