In this role, you will lead the development, oversight, execution and tracking of strategic business plans for the Canadian business and international markets. You will collaborate with Marketing, Finance and Sales on developing sound trade-marketing and sales strategies and ensure priorities and objectives are aligned across all brands and branches of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek opportunities for growth, including organic, partnerships, joint ventures, and M&A
- Analyze industry developments and competitor behavior to make strategic recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team
- Continually developing the company’s brand and build awareness in the Canadian healthcare and cannabis marketplaces
- Manage proposals, submissions, bids, and similar activities
- Source and take the lead on international development and expansion opportunities
- Work with government officials at various levels as needed
- Represent the Company at industry events, trade shows, etc.